Friday 9 September 2011

Back to blogging

I did blog before, about 5 years ago in fact, but one thing led to another and I let it all slide. But after a period of work, work, work, a bullish exterior developing, and a college course ancillary to work being finished, it’s time to try again.

We’ll see how it all goes.

I’m a PC in an NE force in the UK, actually one of the more progressive in many ways. Or at least with a Chief who isn’t scared of what’s above the parapet. Does that mean all is well. Well, no, of course not, but the job’s not totally fcuked either. Yet. Till the cuts hit. Then we’ll see.

I don’t send out tasks for a living either. I don’t have a shiny @rse, but I do wear a suit. It’s an M&S £49.50 one, because I would never choose to go the places I go with decent threads anywhere near. In fairness, the M&S ones are not bad at all

No comments:

Post a Comment